How Do I Book
Planning a Bowls Tour to Bournemouth? Not sure how to go about it?
Phone Bowlaway on 01202 030726 or email us at email@example.com to register your interest.
We will need to know the following initially to be able to get back to you with a quote:
- Approximately how many people will be coming on tour
- Approximately how many single rooms you think you will need
- Do you have a preferred date in mind (and if you are at all flexible with this)
- How many nights you would like to stay
- How many days you would like to bowl on
We can then get back to you with a quote which includes;
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bowls tour itinerary – matches at different clubs each day
- Match fees with tea and biscuits at each match
- We can help get quotes for transport if required
Bowlaway arrange accommodation and organise all your bowl matches. This offers bowlers the best possible bowls experience as well as the best value for money – all arranged by the Bowlaway team. This means there’s less for the tour organiser to worry about, everything is smoothly coordinated so there’s less to go wrong. The bowls tour organiser can then focus on the personal needs of individual bowlers coming on the tour, ensuring a happy and successful bowls tour.
There is no middle-man or third-party agency involved – you deal direct with Bowlaway for all the arrangements, so any concerns and special requirements are immediately dealt with.
Bowlaway organise both indoor and outdoor bowls tours. Together, Kirsty and Geoff take the hassle out of arranging accommodation, booking matches, and even coordinating transport. Our all-inclusive bowls tour service is designed to be hassle-free for the tour organiser and great fun for the bowlers.
Bowlaway office hours:
Our usual office hours are:
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Making a firm booking
To confirm a booking we request an initial non-refundable deposit of £350.00. Six months prior to arrival we require a further £500.00 non-refundable deposit. We invoice for the final balance for payment one month before the start of the holiday.
Please read the Bowlaway Terms & Conditions.